Be the most awesome. Learn as much as possible.
- Certifications: Value Based Six Sigma (VBSS) Green Belt Certification (12/11/2006), 2785AL Managing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft InfoPath 2003 Training
- Additional Projects
- Designed and implemented REST API in PHP to serve JSON data to mobile/web application.
- Integrated PHP zen-photo media library into existing web site.
- Created custom MySQL based PHP chat plug-in for WordPress.
- Built 2D HTML5 Canvas based games.
- Built several games using the Unity 3D engine.
- Weebly (2015-2016)
- Assisted in the design and implementation of a public facing data API for 3rd party developers to create apps in the user marketplace.
- Worked with 3rd party developers to fix their apps and triage feedback for new features and updates.
- Developed example apps with server and client side components for developer reference.
- Updated 3rd party developer client library for accessing the data API.
- Diagnosed and fixed bugs throughout the codebase.
- Worked on internal API’s and schema changes to support migrating user dashboard.
- Modified and updated Solr schema to enhance search capabilities for app marketplace.
- Designed and implemented a webhook retry system in RabbitMQ.
- Perfect World Entertainment (2012 – 2015)
- Maintain and Improve existing internal game/user management tools.
- Integrated data from new 1st and 3rd party games into internal tools for financial reporting and user
- Developed and tested new unified DB schema for game data.
- Developing new internal toolset on Zend framework to replace legacy tools.
- Worked with 3rd party developers to create and implement API’s to have standard functionality in
our internal tools.
- Developed new MSSQL stored procedures for internal account and billing systems.
- Implement Redis solution for chat behavior real time tracking.
- Exelis Inc (Formerly ITT Corporation) (2005 – 2012)
- Designed and implemented database to streamline data collection from test equipment, which resulted in faster analysis by the test engineers at the California site.
- Innovated database system that allowed for the automated communication between Procurement and Manufacturing groups, improved inventory management and reducing unnecessary surplus stock.
- Collaborated with multiple program managers to create demand planning analysis tools ensuring on-time delivery of products.
- Developed tool for efficient reporting of hardware configuration for Utah location.
- Created time tracking tool for raw material at the Utah site, reducing wasted material.
- Simulated manufacturing processes to identify improvements and plan for future work.
- Provided training and oversight for new process/tool roll-out for local and remote sites.
- Interfaced with multiple ERP and other proprietary database systems (AS/400, CostPoint).
- Work with multiple users and subject matter experts to gather and define requirements.
- Established a standard look/feel template for current theme for use by my development team.
- Created various UI components used by my team to speed the development process.
- Viaetc Inc (Freelance 2004 – 2005)
- Developed MySQL backends for various ColdFusion and PHP based applications for E-Commerce websites.
- Built DHTML frameworks from Photoshop image templates.
- Barnes & Noble.com (2000 – 2001)
- Tested computer generated html for flaws.
- Created error reports for designers and engineers.
- Developed Java application to automatically verify link consistency.
- Job Well Done: In recognition of your efforts supporting the CREW CVRJ Program and the delivery performance achieved. (11/20/2009)
- Silver Ring of Quality: For Outstanding Personal Contribution to the ITT Ind. Quality Program (11/17/2009)
- Electronic Systems Excellence Award: For Extraordinary Contributions to Collaborative Tool Solutions (12/10/2008)
- Silver Ring of Quality: For Outstanding Personal Contribution to the ITT Ind. Quality Program (05/25/2006)